This blog post is not click bait! You’re about to read 15 things that are probably the most useless facts you could be told. Now, I can’t be 100% sure if they’re all true, but I mean --- Enjoy anyway yo! 😊
Just a bit of a lazy blog for this Monday 😊
It's true when they say yawning is contagious!
- I promise you'll yawn if someone else yawns right now! You could try fighting it, but sooner or later you’ll yawn 😊
It's impossible to hum while holding your nose, apparently …
- You just tried it didn't you!? I bet you did
It's also impossible to sneeze with your eyes open
- I tried it once, but failed. Try it yourself, but I'm telling you now it's impossible.
The lint that collects in the bottom of your pockets has a name — gnurr
- um. I guess ya learn something new every day, huh!
The U.S. pizza industry serves up to 100 acres of pizza every day.
- this disturbs me. I’m sorry.
A standard 3x3 Rubik's Cube has 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 different possible configurations.
- um. I’ll be honest, I don’t even know where to or how to start with that figure. Bye.
An ostrich's brain is approximately the same size as its eyeball.
- and now I’m grossed out :/
Hippo milk is pink.
- ewww! And now I’m wondering what it could taste like :/ fuck.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
- horrid. On both accounts!
Snails can sleep for 3 years.
- Is this even true?
The King Of Hearts… is the only one without a moustache.
- I actually like this one!
April 11th, 1954 was the most boring day in the 20th century
- and this day, September 25th, 2017 is the most pointless blog post ever 😊
You can spell “upside down”, upside down using other letters of the alphabet: “umop apisdn”
Everything you think is happening now, actually happened 80 milliseconds ago – thanks to a lag caused by your brains neural pathways.
That feeling you get when something is so fucking cute & you have to fight every fibre in your body to not squeeze the fuck out’ve it, is called – cute aggression OR Elmyra Duff from Tiny Toons
- But, in my case… I call that --- KATE.
Doing this was somewhat relaxing! as silly as that sounds, but it was nice to just blog about mindless, pointless stuff and not have to think about other shit.