So, since I’ve been on HIATUS for the last week or so, I thought I’d keep my first fresh blog post nice and simple he he!
I’m always having my up and down moments. Always looking for things that make me happy and give me fuzzy feels! I swear I go through “Top 5’s” more times than I can say fuck.
Thought I’d share My TOP 5 Life changes / what I’ve done or am doing, anyway to Grab Life by the Pussy (keep in mind, some are ones I always find my way back too!), this includes shit for my Website & Blog as well. Ya never know, some of my top’s might help you or give you inspiration or motivation to do your own.
1. I did and have! I was lying in bed one night, would’ve been some ungodly hour of the AM. And I was just thinking about all kinds of shit; - life, goals, changes, breakfast and dinner etc. as ya’ do at that time of the night (instead of sleeping like the rest of the human world). BUT, it was at that moment I told myself to let any negative, animosity, grudge shit, go! Changes can’t be made unless you go in with a positive train of thoughts. By doing this, I feel ready to go! And my mind is clear!
Well, that’s how I feel and what I believe anyway. Some may disagree, and that’s fine. Each to their own I say. But if it works for you, rideee it girl, HA!
2. uhh. I am guilty of living in a mixed up mess, stored on my laptop! If you’re anything like me and can’t be bothered maintaining files, folders, apps., software, images etc. you’ll know exactly what I mean!
So, I start off with a brand new laptop right?! I vowed to the computer gods that I will NOT let it become unmaintained like the last, that everything will be kept and put into their rightful places… Oh yes, I go all out with the “I will’s and I wont’s”, I’ll be honest; - I fucking hate keeping up with maintaining all the shit I need and want on the laptop. But if I want my brain to become more unboggled, it HAS TO be done!!
Miracles do happen though!!! – I semi cleaned shit up ha ha! Cut me some slack okay! At least we made it to the “Semi” base. I enjoyed the first 10 minutes of it and then the next hour fucking killed me. I still have a million more things to sort and go through before I can say yaaay it’s done.
I’ve made a start and it still helped with unboggling my mind, keeping me on that good vibe, I’ve even made time to clean out the other semi bit! And guess what bitches!? I’m still grabbing & twisting ;)
3. I fucking hate exercising. Actually that’s a LIE. I love to do it, I HATE starting! Trying to get that first day started is a fucking cunt. HATE ITTT!!! But I also know how much it helps me! Arrggghh!!! And I am sickkkk of feeling and thinking bad shit about myself. I am so keen to just fuck this weight off, exercise regularly, eat healthy and just in general feel good about myself.
SO. When wifey came home lastnight after her Sunday afternoon, Taekwondo training and said there will be a tournament in Australia that she wants to work and train hard for, to get picked – it was the PERFECT time for me to get off the shitfest train I had been stuck on since August and train with her!
Ohhhh fuck!! First day of good & healthy eating was a breeze! Food wasn’t my issue. EXERCISE was haha! No surprises there though. Guess what??! I FUCKING DID IT!!! And my body is SO sore and stiff now, but in the best kind of ways!
I’ve also joined back up with my friend who is a Personal Trainer at a gym. She works me hard! GREAT, because that’s what I need and want! I am amped, I am excited, I am going to kill this shit!
4. I don’t know about you guys but with me, I’ve had a million tries with blogging & websites and NONE have succeeded or even been launched. But this badboyy’, I’ve fallen in complete love with. So much that, wifey purchased the domain for me XX LOVE HER. Bitch spoils me so much he he!
With the domain come changes! So, during my hiatus moment I took advantage of some of the free time I had before life kicked in and got in the way, by giving my site a little bit of a spruce up, adding new features, thinking up all kinds of amazing and magical things for it! BUT. I under estimated the amount of shit that needs doing & re-doing on it dammit! Even though, it’s not fully complete yet, it gives me something to keep working on, I’m not upset (usually I’d be so hard on myself & feel useless for not finishing it) fuck, who am I and where’s Kylie??? He he he.
5. I saved this one for last! I love this phrase! The day I started doing it is the day I stopped giving a fuck and I stopped following the rules! I hate rules though; they’ve never done me any favours!
Life shouldn’t be about doing what others want you to do. Life also shouldn’t be like sheep and follow in suit. We’re not robots and we sure as hell aren’t sheep! In life, society has this twisted perception of how or what people should and shouldn’t do with theirs. Apparently, life should go like this; - birth, school, grow up, get a partner of the opposite sex, get good jobs, marry, have kids’ blah blah blah. I say; FUCK THAT!!!
GRAB LIFE BY THE BALLS & TWIST THEM!!!! Live your life the way YOU want. I grabbed it! And I haven’t let go since!
OH. And I’ve broken all the rules; with no fucks given. I was lucky enough to find my soulmate, the keeper of my heart in… wait for it… a FEMALE oooo! Sin me now society! Although, humans are becoming more accepting of the “same sex” shit, being a rainbow in a very cloudy world isn’t always the easiest thing to, first; admit and second; deal with, both what’s going on inside your own head as well as others unwanted opinions.
But you know what? I’m free. I’m HAPPY. I’m safe. I don’t hurt anyone. I am living, not just existing!! I am inlove and loved back, this is how I GRABBED LIFE BY THE BALLS & TWISTED THEM!!!
Hope you’ve enjoyed my Top 5’s!! just remember, they’re mine and I’m not here preaching shit to you guys forcing you to do everything I’m doing or believe in. What are your Top 5’s??? did you grab life by the balls & twist em’?! I’d love to read about them :)
Stay safe, Keep smiling <3